Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



FOLDING CHAIR DAMAGE

How are you doing? We are good here. I still have no internet. 

I am using my (hotbox) to get this posted. We hope that your day is going well.

I have been working on a new rock all morning long, and here it is. Enjoy!

15 AUG MY LATEST



My playmate is going to her Book club meeting this evening. They are meeting up at "Gusto Osteria". I have placed my order for some "Farfalle Bolognese ". I am looking forward to it. I will have a glass of vino (rosso) to get it all down. "Ya Mon".

We have a lot of wind here in the "Garden District. What is up with that?

Well, I had better go and seal my latest rock. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (acqua). I have been drinking a lot of (acqua) today. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Pomeriggio fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ho anche bevuto acqua. Ci fa bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...