Saturday, August 19, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



19 AUG EBONY CHILD!

What is going on around your way? We are good here so far on this sunny Sabato.

Chris is resting and waiting for me to get him up and into his chair. Mia Moglie is in the main house working on a Covid Puzzle about (pooping dogs). Smile!

I just completed one of my continuing medical education classes. This one was about Bloodborne Pathogens. 

I will be gathering everything that I will need to start Chefs Day soon. 

We still are going to play some "Wii" games this afternoon with Chris being the cheering section.

Here are the latest (ice) Comic pictures. Enjoy!


19 AUG DENA (ICE) COMIC


19 AUG BUCKY (ICE) COMIC



19 AUG SARA MY NIECE (ICE) COMIC

I will chat at you later. Enjoy the day.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...