Friday, December 31, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Last day of the year, how is it going? All is well here in Central Tucson.

We watched a lot of football today. We dined on Black eyed pea and cornbread while we watched football tonight. Of course, we enjoyed some "Gruet" with our meal as well. Delicious!

I am caring for Chris this evening so Sister Jayne could spend time with her sister. I will be caring for Chris tomorrow as well. Chris is in his house right now. He is watching football and enjoying his supplemental drip.

I will do my usual thing on New Year's Day. I will put feet to the floor, and I will walk out of the backdoor and come back into the house via the front door. I will be taking the old year out and bringing in the New Year. Silly, right? It is me being me.

We want to wish our family and friends a very Happy New Year. May it be a damn site better than the old one.

Buona Notte......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...