Monday, December 27, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Blessed! Thankful!

Music listening to: Pink Cadillac by Aretha Franklin (classic R&B)

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a ncie morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will not be here this morning to care for Chris, she called in sick. So, I will care for Chris today. Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage from Rosemarie today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to completed today. Woo Hoo!  I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

We enjoyed watching football yesterday. My playmate's team the "Chiefs" won big time. We were visited by Bucky and Dena yesterday evening, and it is always good to spend time them and Chris was happy to see them as well.

My shorty is working on a new rock, and I will start one today.

Here are a few pics from our Christmas staycation in Bisbee with the family. Enjoy!


























Today's challenge word is (benedetto). I have used it already in this blog posting. My fidanzata will jump on it today as well.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Lunedi and be careful out there. I will have a chinwag at you later. Have a good week everyone.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise


 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa succede oggi? Rimanete benedetti.

Loraine said...

Sì, sono benedetto con la salute, buoni amici e persone care e vivo a Tucson. I biscotti sembravano buoni. Avevano un sapore buono come sembravano?

Rosie said...

Nise pics and I see Elsie has the wine nearby. Good on her..lol

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...