Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Hey, how are you doing? I am doing OK, and I am downing a glass of spiced Eggnog. Ya Mon'.

I just returned from Dairy Queen picking up a few quarts for some White Russians. Woo-hoo!

My playmate is in the main house mixing up some Christmas cookie dough to take to Bisbee.

I will be packing up my suitcase soon for our staycation. I am being very cautious about this trip because I feel that something is not right.

I hope that your day is going our way. I will have a chat at you later. Stay safe.

Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow, la felicita e un lavoro interiore? Mi piace!

Loraine said...

Zabaione? Mi piace!!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...