Friday, December 31, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? It is a cold one here in Tucson. The sun is shining but it has us all fooled.

I am in the (cucina) filling in until my shorty returns back home from a appointment. I am cooking and watching football at the same time. So I have to get back into the main house to keep an eye on things.

Here are the pictures from 29 Dec Chef's Day. I am still drooling, smile! Enjoy!

29 DEC CHEF AT WORK


29 DEC SOUS CHEF AT WORK


29 DEC SOUS CHEF AT WORK



29 DEC CHEF IS PLEASED


29 DEC BAKED CHICKEN PARMA



CARAMEL APPLE TARTS



29 DEC SCALLOPED POTATOES


Yummy, eh? I will chat at you later.

Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...