Friday, December 31, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: Keep On Trucking by Eddie Kendricks!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for this the last day of 2021?

The coffee is a good Kona Coast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a rainy morning here in the "Old Pueblo" and I hope that it continues all day long.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some end of the year music for me.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here are some of the rocks we put out in the hood. Enjoy!

We went to the movies yesterday to see the "American Underdog" it was pretty good. We dined on "Leo's takeaway last night dinner while we watched "How to Get Away with Murder" on Netflix.

Hey today's challenge word is (autotrasporti). I used it already in the music listening section of today's blog posting.  I will use it again in the comments section for my fidanzata to pick up on. The usage is a bit Old School, but I like Old School.

I finally got the Chef's Day photos sorted and I will post them later today. 

The bottle of champagne is chilling in the fridge and the Black-eyed Peas are soaking so they will be ready for cooking. My Sous Chef will be taking charge of the (cucina) today.

Well, I had better get this TGIF moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c' e in serbo per questo l'ultimo giorno de 2021? Continuate a fare autotrasporti!

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata. Pastiche serve a colazione ora. L'abbiamo notato sul giornale qualche settimana fa. il cibo era buono ma era ala carte.

Loraine said...

Ricordi le vignette di Robert Crumb continuano sul trasporto su autocarri? Quelli sono VERA vecchia scuola!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...