Sunday, December 19, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: We Are Family by Sister Sledge!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Coast Blend, and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" with a good breakfast. hey, it has warmed up here in Tucson. Woo-hoo!

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play more "Holiday Music" for me today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. Here is our latest in the hood. Enjoy!


18 DEC IN THE HOOD

Today's (fun) thing will be more football. Ya Mon'. The challenge word for today is (uomo). I will use it in the comments section of our blog. My fidanzata will put her spin on it as well.

My playmate and are going to hit up "Oreganos" for dinner this evening. We will enjoy a nice refreshing "Bellini" for dessert.

Well, I had better get this Domenica moving along. Have a good one and get ready for Monday. Stay safe and continue to mask up. Have a wonderful upcoming week.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in serbo per questa domenica? Ehi, cosa pensi abbia causato la morte del personaggio principale nel film "ll portere del cane"? E stato ussico apposta? Credo di si. Sono comntento che l'abbiamo visto due volte. Goditi la giornata amore.

Loraine said...

Oh si. Peter sapeva che l'uomo sarebbe morto di antrace.
Era un buon film. Sì?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...