Thursday, December 2, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Disco Lady by Johnny Taylor!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning. So she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I will be receiving my booster shot this afternoon. Hopefully I don't have any adverse reactions to it.

Here is my playmate's latest rock creation. It is a gift for a family member. Enjoy!


1 DEC ELISE'S LATEST (GIFT)

Hey our new Ping Pong Table is set up and ready to go. It is sweet but my girlfriends are as sweet at (zucchero). They know who they are, smile!


1 DEC PING PONG TABLE

Yes, (zucchero) is todays challenge word. Waiting to see how my fidanzata will use it. This word ends the challenge because the Italian alphabet is shorter than ours. I enjoyed the challenge very much.

Well, Chefs Day was a delicious success. We enjoyed "Honey Garlic Tenderloin" with Jasmine Rice. Of course a bottle of read was opened and available. We were stuffed and so was Sister Jayne.


1 DEC CHEF AT WORK

1 DEC PORK TENDERLOIN




1 DEC CHEF DAY PLATED

Well I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si,mi piacciono troppo le vecchie cose. Hanno stile e classe. Come voi il mio amico, ma il vostro sono dolci come zucchero. Avere unn buon sete Giovedi.

Loraine said...

Spero che non abbiate reazioni al colpo di richiamo perché sabato voglio un abbraccio e un bacio, dolci come lo zucchero.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...