Thursday, December 30, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: IF You Wanna Be with Me by Christina Aguilera!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning, so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Tall, Dark, and Handsome Blend, like me hey girlfriends? Smile! It is a chilly morning here in Tucson. Is more rain on the way?

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. Woo Hoo! I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I are going to "Pastiche" this morning for (colazione). Normally we would hit up "Gus Balones", but it is closed until the 5th of January.

Today's challenge word is (colazione). What do you think fidanzata?

Hey, Chefs Day was fantastic yesterday. We were so stuffed that we didn't have any room for dessert. We shared dinner with Sister Jayne. My playmate and I will last night's dessert this evening with some Dairy Queen Soft Serve.  We will be dining on "Leo's " take-away this evening. I am having a puter issue with photos, but as soon as I get it corrected, I will post the Chefs Day pictures.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe. 

My shorty and I will be hitting up a movie at El Con Mall today. Yesterday we saw the movie "Licorice Pizza" it was different but good.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa succede oggi? Spero che il tuo giovedi assetato sia buono? Com'e Capo Jim?

Loraine said...

A Capo Jim è mancato il tennis a causa della pioggia, ma è d'accordo che abbiamo bisogno della pioggia tanto quanto lui ha bisogno del tennis. Non sapevo che le pastiche servissero la colazione. Fammi sapere quanto è buono.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...