Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Keep on Dancing by Marvin Gaye!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning. I am sure that she will making her way out soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dunk Your Donut Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said the I have a few tasks to complete today. First off Chris teh IRobot  will be coming out of his cradle to clean the main house carpet. Secondly, I will be taking Sister Jayne to a (medico) appointment at 9:00am. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today because I am feeling a bit stressed early this morning.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will be making our way to Bisbee on Thursday for Christmas and Elise's birthday celebration. So, suitcases will be coming out again. We are going to stay at the "Schoolhouse B&B".

Today's challenge word is (medico). I have used it already and I will use it in the comment section for my fidanzata. We were visited by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo  yesterday evening. It is always a pleasure for me to spend time with my girlfriends. Chris enjoyed Shoo Shoo's visit as well.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Taco Tuesday and get ready for Hump Day. Stay safe I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Cosa c e in serbo per questo Taco Tuesday? Piu calcio questa sera per me. Portare la sorella Jayne a un appuntamento medico questa mattina presto. Buon Taco martedi.

Loraine said...

Sei un buon datore di lavoro per portare Jayne al suo appuntamento medico e tutte le altre cose che tu ed Elise fate per lei. Bravo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...