Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Has it been a good day for you? It has been a busy one for me today, but I got through it.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get all down. We watched "How to Get Away with Murder" on Netflix. Chris watched with us. We had a very hard time getting away from watching the series this evening.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching the news and working on a new rock. I will start a new one tomorrow. Here are our latest creations and what I picked up at the Cortez location. Enjoy!

28 DEC PICKED UP AT CORTEZ LOCATION


28 DEC MY LATEST



28 DEC ELISE'S LATEST


Hey tomorrow is Chefs Day. I will post what is going to be on the menu tomorrow morning. It will be delicious without a doubt.

I believe my shorty and I may hit up a movie tomorrow afternoon. Ya Mon'.

Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte......Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Si, la parola del giorno e (maiale). Domani e lo Chefs Day ma niente maiale.. Pubblichero il menu domani. Dormi bene!

Loraine said...

Cerca di stare al caldo stanotte. Forse pioverà.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...