Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Shining Star by Earth, Wind, and Fire!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day.

The coffee is a good Guatemala Organic Blend. A second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in Tucson or I am getting used to the chilliness, smile!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a busy day today. We will be packing for our staycation in Bisbee today. We will head for Bisbee around noon or so tomorrow. Chris will be receiving a massage today at noon.

My playmate is working on a new rock. I will start a new one on Christmas Day if time permits.

Today's challenge word is (felicita). I will use it in the comments section of our blog. I am sure that my fidanzata will use it too!

Have a good Humper and stay safe. Hey, get those masks out and wear them. We have a new mandate that masks are required for indoors places that you visit. This Covid is taking a turn. I will chat at you later.

We will be visiting Bucky and Dena this evening. It has been a while since we visited them at their home.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai? Buona giornata Hump! Alcuni perseguono la felicita, io la creo! Che ne dici di te amore mio?

Loraine said...

Si. La felicità è una "inside job". William Arthur Ward

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...