Sunday, December 26, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Happy Kwanzaa!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: LG Spin by LG!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Mint Mocha Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast if it is (aperto) today.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a run over on the eastside this morning. I also will be doing my usual Domenica tasks as well.

My playmate is working on a new rock, and I will start a new one soon. My shorty has a very bad cold and she has had it for a couple of days. I too have a slight cold as well, so we are being very cautious.

How was your Christmas? We had a very nice one here and in Bisbee. I will post pictures as soon as I go through them. Our Christmas dinner was fantastic and oh so good. I gave the chef a double thumbs up for this meal. A huge shoutout to my fidanzata and Capo Jim.


25 DEC MEAL. BAKED POTATO SWEET PEAS AND A FANTASTIC FILET MINON!

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (aperto). I have used it in this blog posting My fidanzata will use it for sure.

Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Monna,
Thank you so much for the photo of the family. Wow, the boys have grown.

Loraine said...

La tua giornata si è aperto con pensieri sui sette principi di Kwanzaa? Sono appropriati per tutti noi da vivere. Se solo.

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata. Umoja is to strive and maintain unity in the family, community, nation and race.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...