Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!



Mood: Thankful! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:40am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning and she is stirring about. So she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Blueberry Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some music to cook by. Yes today is Chefs Day. I will be making a list to things that we will need to make those pots and pans sing in the (cucina). My fidanzata wants pictures of todays meal and of the Chefs.

Today is the day that the tech comes out to put together our new ping pong table. We hope that is one will be as good as the (vecchio) one. The (vecchio) one gave us much pleasure and fun.

My shorty is working on a new rock. I will start one very soon. If time permits we will play "Wii" games today.  Todays challenge word is (vecchio).

Well I had better get to it. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Enjoy the day and stay safe.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, pubblichero le foto del pasto degli chef di oggi. Sara delizioso. Cosa stai facendo oggi?

Loraine said...

Mi piacciono le cose vecchio. La mia casa, la mia macchina, Jim, me stesso. Sorriso.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...