Saturday, January 1, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Humpty Dance by Humpty and the Underground!

Buon Sabato!  Felice Anno Nuovo!  Happy New Year! How are you doing on this first day of January?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. We are being rained on here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today due to Sister Jayne is off this weekend. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Well, as soon as I got up and put my feet to the floor, I went out of the backdoor and I came in the front door. I do this every year. I am taking out the old year and all of it's problems. I come in the front door to bring in the New Year and all of the luck and good things it has to offer for me and my family.

Today's challenge word is (Felice). I have used it several times in this morning's posting. Looking forward to seeing how my fidanzata is going to use it.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great start to the New Year and stay safe. Make it great! I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Felice anno nuovo. Buongiorno fidanzata. Piove, eh? Grazie per essere stata la mia fidanzata in tutti questi anni, spero che continuerete ad esserlo. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Maggio 2022 essere uno dei migliori anni ancora. Ho così tanto di cui ringraziare e cose che mi rendono felice. La tua amicizia è in cima alla lista.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Dormi bene!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...