Monday, January 31, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Me and Mrs. Jones by Billie Paul!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here this morning as well to give Chris a massage. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I will be going to my playmates (MRI) appointment this morning at 7:30am. I have no tasks to complete today.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word (Grato). I am grato on a daily basis for mio moglie, mio fidanzata, and my girlfriends. Looking forward to my fidanzata's spin on this one. 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La parola di oggi mi ha fatto venire voglia di indagare su ciò che menti più sagge della mia hanno detto sulla gratitudine. Ecco uno dei miei preferiti: "Mentre esprimiamo la nostra gratitudine, non dobbiamo mai dimenticare che il più grande apprezzamento non è pronunciare le parole, ma viverle". --John F. Kennedy

Jessie said...

JFK ha capito bene, fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...