Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is just about over. How was yours? Again, it has been a busy day for us.

My doctor visit went very well, and I am all good. I got a Pneumonia injection today because it has been a year since my last. I have to tell you that the injection site is sore, smile! I will go back in 3 months for check-up.

Elise paid a visit to our doctor this afternoon and she is doing great!

My playmate prepared homemade waffles, sausages, and eggs for dinner. It was all good. We had plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "How to Get Away with Murder" On Netflix" with Chris. Chris also watched "South Park" for a while today. He loves that show.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and having his dinner. Buttercup is in Chris's house paying us a visit.

I completed a new rock today. I will post it tomorrow morning.

Hey, tomorrow is "Chefs Day". We will be dining on chili dogs, thanks to my fidanzata and Capo Jim. My shorty will decide on what we will drink to get it all down.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day". If time permits my shorty and I will play some table tennis tomorrow afternoon. Sleep well!

Buona notte......Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Sono d' accordo con il tuo post sul blog al 100%. Dormi bene anche stanotte.

Loraine said...

Foto di "Buttercup", per favore.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...