Monday, January 24, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Rock with You by Bobby Brown!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good In the House Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. It will include me doing a little yardwork in the front yard. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon. Here are our latest. Enjoy!

23 JAN DROPPED AT THE "EGG CONNECTION"



23 JAN IN THE HOOD

Well, I have to tell you that yesterday was another great day of football. My shorty's team the "Chiefs" pulled it off at the very last minute. Great game. Of course, she was wearing her Mahomes jersey.

I finally got all of the photos loaded and I will review them today so I can post them to our blog.

Well, I had better get this Lunedi moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (romantico). I will use it in the comments section of our blog. Hopefully my fidanzata will pick it up.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa succede oggi? come e uscita la cucina ieri? Buon lunedi. Mi sento un poi romantico oggi per qualche motivo. Lookout fidanzate, sorridete!

Loraine said...

Ah sì. Elise è una ragazza fortunata perché sei un ragazzo romantico.

countrygranny47 said...

Trying again Jessie,
Have a great day

Jessie said...

Country Granny, try again.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...