Monday, January 10, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is just about over here. How was yours?

Chris and Elise both got massages today. We picked up the Tacoma and we dropped off Chris's van for a routine service.

My playmate did some closet cleaning and I worked on a new rock. While my shorty was cleaning, Chris and I watched a couple of "Tremor" movies on TV. Chris was really into it big time.

We watched "How to Get Away with Murder" with Chris. The series is just about over, and we don't want it to end. It is that good.

Chris is watching football and downing his supplemental drip.

Tomorrow Chris the iRobot will come out of his cradle to clean the main house carpet.

We hope that your Monday was a good one. Get a good night's sleep and I will chat at you on Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. La tua musica ha reso magico oggi? Funziona sempre per me. Dorme bene e non lasciarti stupire.

Loraine said...

Non essere spazzato via.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...