Monday, January 24, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


Brother Ray and Brett at the Titans Football Game!

Did your day end well? It has been a busy one for me. I did some cactus cutting in the front yard and I got that all boxed up for the upcoming Brush and Bulk pickup.

I had an issue with the caregiver about her care for Chris today. It was something that someone with over 26 years of experience should know.

I prepared Grilled Cheese sandwiches for dinner. Elise had baby carrots. peppers, and avocado with hers. I had a slice of ham with mine, and baby carrots, and a pepper. It was all good. We watched "Family Feud" and "How to Get Away with Murder on Netflix. A very good series that is about to end. Bugger!

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


24 JAN MY LATEST

Here is what you have been waiting on for a few days. The pictures from "Chef Day" on 22 Jan. Enjoy and drool a little bit because it was delicious!

LET THE COOKING BEGIN WITH A JACK AND COKE!


MY SOUS CHEF AT WORK!


SOUS CHEF HARD AT WORK!


CHEF GETTING PREPARED!


SOUS CHEF STILL WORKING!


IT NEVER ENDS FOR MY SOUS CHEF!


CHEF STARTING TO BURN!


CHEFS SIRLOIN STEAK


MED WELL!



MEDIUM RARE!

SIRLION STEAK, SWEET PEAS, LOADED BAKED POTATO PLATED!



CHEF TAKING A VICTORY DRINK NOW THAT DINNER IS SERVED!

I am caring for Chris tonight. My playmate is in the main house on her Mac and watching to news. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte......Jessie and Elise 


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

FINALLY,, lol
I am checking your blog out before heading to bed.
Thanks jessie,,
Have a good night !
The pictures are great !

Loraine said...

Adoro le tue foto da chef!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...