Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!

Was your day a good one? It has been a good one here today.

I got all of my tasks completed today, and that is always a good thing.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner and it was delicious. We had homemade pecan pancakes, sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee to get it down.

We watched the final episode of "How to Get Away with Murder" and the ending was spectacular. We are now watching the final season of "The Ozarks". Chris watched it with us, and he likes it.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. I will post them as soon as they are finished.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in the main house watching the news. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

I received a book that I ordered titled "You Don't Know Us Negroes" by Zora Neale Hurston. She is nicknamed the "Genius of The South". I have read her work before, and she is an inspiration. I will dig into this book tonight.

Tomorrow morning, I will be taking Sister Jayne for her annual physical. It is going to be another busy day.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day". Stay safe.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Ben detto fidanzata. Grazie mille!

Loraine said...

Non ho letto il libro che hai comprato. Fammi sapere se va bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...