Sunday, January 30, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Uncomfortable!

Music listening to:  LG Splish Splash by LG!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:3oam caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a chilly morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some soothing music for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will drop of a rock at the "Egg Connection" this morning.

The live play last night titled "Women in Jeopardy" was a laugh a minute and very well done. The acting was outstanding. We enjoyed a very nice dinner at the "Coronet". The food was very good, and the place was packed. We were joined by my cognata for coffee and dessert before we attended the play. She stayed overnight in "Dew Drop Inn" room #2. 

Are you ready for some football? We are. Today's games will decide who plays in the Superbowl. Go Chiefs! I am sure that my shorty will be wearing her Chiefs Jersey.

Well, I had better get this Domenica moving ahead. Have a good day and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (priorita). I believe in setting these on a daily basis. If you, don't you will be lost and confused. Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Qual e la tua priorita per questa giornata? Buona domenica!

Loraine said...

Proprio come uno dei tuoi detti preferiti che non avevo sentito prima ma è così vero: pianifica il tuo lavoro e lavora il tuo piano. Stabilire le priorità aiuta la mia vita a scorrere senza intoppi. Perché non mi piace il dramma.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...