Thursday, January 20, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Grateful!

Music listening to: Jump, Jump by Chris Cross!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  We are back! Our internet and home phones have been out since 12 Jan. We could not get it repaired quickly due to a shortage of techs, so we had to wait.

I want to thank everyone who was concerned about us, especially our faithful blog followers and my girlfriends. I will bring you up to date on other happenings since the outage as soon as I can.

We will be hitting up "Gus Balones" this morning for breakfast and we will drop in on the airbase this morning. We will be hitting up a movie at the "Loft" this afternoon as well.

The coffee this morning is a good "Southern Pecan Blend". Well, I had better get to it. I will chat at you later.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Felice che il blog sia tornato!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...