Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Sconed! Rummy!

Music listening to: Rhythm Is Going to Get You by Gloria Estephan!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a bit warmer this morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that we will be taking Chris to get his booster shot this afternoon. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! My shorty started a new one last night.


5 JAN MY LATEST (PRICKLY PEAR CACTUS)

My playmate donned her Sous Chefs hat yesterday and she made some Lemon Scones that were spiked. Ya Mon'. I got a case of the munchies during the night for some Dairy Queen Soft Serve, but I didn't indulge. I used the power of resisting to the urge.

Tomorrow we will be making our way to Green Valley after having breakfast. So that brings up today's challenge word. The word is (Potenza), I have used it in today's posting. My fidanzata will use her (Potenza), to use it in the comment section of the blog.

Well, I had better check on my shorty and Chris. Have a good Humper and I will hat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai dormito bene? Devo dirvi che quelle focaccino hanno funzionato molto bene. Qual e cosi tuo potere oggi? Hai il potere di dire "Non e cosi che finisce la mia storia". Buon Humper!

Loraine said...

La mia sfida quotidiana è avere il potenza di essere all'altezza delle parole del Dalai Lama: "La gentilezza è la mia religione".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...