Thursday, January 6, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Loopy!

Music listening to: Upside Down by Diana Ross!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning, so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Kona Coast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a warmer morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be extra busy for (io) and mio moglie. Before breakfast we will be taking the Tacoma in for routine service. After breakfast we will be making our way to Green Valley. This afternoon we will seeing a movie at the Loft. A very busy day indeed.

Both of us are working on new rocks. We played Ping Pong yesterday and I got schooled by mio moglie. I will change that the next time we play.

Hey, girlfriends keep an eye on me tomorrow. My shorty is going for a overnight up in Phoenix. She is attending a baby shower for our niece Sara. Don't let me run wild girlfriends, smile!

Well, I had better get this Thirsty Thursday moving along. Have a good one and I will have a chat at you later. Stay safe.

Hey, yesterday was Chefs Day, and it was delicious. We shared it with Sister Jayne. Stop drooling!


5 JAN CHEFS DAY (DETROIT STYLE CONEY DOGS)

Today's challenge word is (destino). I will use it in the comments section of our blog. Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai stamattina? Qualche piano per oggi? Hai il potere di riscrivere il tuo destino. Abbracci! Mi piacciono le parole del Dalai Lama.

Loraine said...

Sono d'accordo con te. Il mio futuro non è determinato dal destino o dalle stelle, ma da quello che faccio. Come disse una donna saggia: "Mettiti i pantaloni da ragazza grande e mettiti al lavoro".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...