Friday, November 29, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


ON THE PLANE HEADING HOME


SHEILA AND DAVE IN THE MIAMI AIRPORT



Mood: Stuffed!

Music listening to: Maria by Carlos Santana!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you doing? I rolled out of bed at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I have no idea when she will be putting feet the floor to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup while be downed very soon. Hey, we are being rained on this morning here in the valley of Tucson with winds. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

 Alexa, is awake and she is teasing me about eating to much yesterday. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me so I can get my groove on.

 We enjoyed our Thanksgiving yesterday by having our own with just Chris, Jayne, Elise and I. It was very nice. Today the family will be here to celebrate Thanksgiving this evening.

 I am looking forward to having leftovers after today's feast. I love open faced hot turkey sandwich's big time. Yes, I do. Are you still stuffed from yesterday's meal? I may have to fire up the treadmill, smile!

Have a great TGIF! Stay save and I will chat at you later.
Hey how about those "Wildcat's" Great game last night!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai? E Capo Jim?

Loraine said...

È una buona giornata per stare al chiuso e leggere.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...