Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Tired! Sleepless Night!

Music listening to: Don't Let Go by En Vogue!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing this morning? I started the day off several times due I didn't sleep at all last night, with several trips to the (What's It). My playmate was sawing logs big time. She popped up with me like a slice of bread in a toaster to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Sumatra Blend and yes at least two more cups (big cups) will be enjoyed this morning. I believe I picked up something in the doctors office yesterday. No caregiver coverage today so I will be looking after Chris.

 Speaking of Chris he is resting and listening to some Old School and enjoying his supplemental drip. 

 When I got over to Chris's house this morning his wound vac alarm was sounding. I have no idea how long it had not been working. I turned the vac off and I checked Chris for leaks. His vac foam was totally raised back up. So I had to turn the vac back on and reset it. It is working fine right now. We will see what it looks like at his doctors appointment in the morning.

 Hey, it feels a little rainy here in the valley of Tucson. We can always use some of the wet stuff. I will be waiting on the plumber to arrive to replace a shut off valve on water line.

 I am also going to prepare some spare ribs in the crock pot. I will let them cook on low for about seven hours.

 This evening my playmate is meeting up with her book club at "Gavi". She is going to bring back some Tortellini soup for my dinner.

Here are a few more pictures from our cruise. Enjoy! These pics were taken on 7 Nov during the Pastry Chef's Review. If these don't make you hungry, check, your pulse. Smile! Will post more about what happened on the 7th of November later when things settle down.



MY SISTER MARCIE LOVES FOOD PHOTOS!













Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Vuoi dire che tutto questo cibo è disponibile? Avrò bisogno di qualcuno che mi "roll me off the ship", grazie mille.

countrygranny47 said...

They look good but oh my,,, they look huge,,, lol

Jessie said...

Countrygranny, they were delicious. Hugh, yes.

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata ogno bit del cibo e disponibile per la presa e abbiamo fatto proprio questo. Stai riposando?

Loraine said...

Il giorno dell'intervento è quasi arrivato! Yah!

Rosie said...

The bakery looks VERY inviting

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...