Thursday, November 21, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



WHO DAT?
MIO MOGLIE, CHRIS, IO

SISTER JAYNE, CHRIS, IO


Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Lick You Up by Silk!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Morning Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.

   Hey, it is still raining here in the valley of Tucson. WooHoo! Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Chris is relaxing listening to some "Old School" and enjoying his supplement drip. Well, Chris is no longer on the (vac) and we will see what happens for the next two weeks. His wound is covered with a (ADP) dressing that should be changed every three days.

  My shorty and I are going to Park Mall the see the movie "A Good Liar" starting Helen Mirren. It is going to be a good one for sure.

  Today my (fidanzata) is having surgery. Please if you could say a prayer or two for her. Thank you very much.

  I will post more about our cruise later in the day. I have asked Alexa, to play some Smooth Jazz for me today.

  Have a good day and I will chat at you later. We are still being rained on.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. You are in our prayers.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...