Saturday, November 16, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!





How are you doing so far on this Saturday? We are good here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris due to we have no coverage until this evening. Chris is relaxed and he is listening to Michigan and Michigan State play football. Go State!

My shorty is out at the gym and grocery shopping. The fur-babies are basking in the sun in the backyard.

I really need to fire up the Jacuzzi. I could use a good soak about right now. I just cleaned and trimmed a nice rack of ribs. I am going to cook them in a crock pot in a few days. I have seasoned them and they will set in the fridge so all of the goodness can soak in. Ya Mon'. I have never done that before. I am sure that it will be very good. I hope that my shorty picks up some corn on the cob. Sounds like I am hungry, eh? Yes, you would be correct, smile!

Hey, here is a picture of Capo Jim styling in his Caribbean Shirt. Looking good Capo! Well, I had better get back to the game. Have a good one.

CAPO JIM STYLIN'


Ciao....Jessie 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

La crociera e stata meravigliosa e lo rifaremmo in un batter d'occhio. Nave meravigliosa. Capo sta bene con quella camicia. Questo ci rende molto felici.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...