Sunday, November 24, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Maytag Washer Melody!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing on this Sunday morning? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is not coffee at all . It is a nice cup of hot chocolate. I will get my coffee at the "Egg Connection" along with a start the day breakfast.

  Alexa, is awake and  I have asked here to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me later in the day. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  It has been a very busy weekend for my playmate and I. Chris's washer took a dirt nap and we had to contact a repairman to fix it. Now it is up and running very well. Whew!

  We enjoyed the evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo at "Maynard's" and at the "Fox Theater". We saw the live show of "Randy Rainbow".

MIO MOGLIE AND IO AT "MAYNARD'S"



"THE FOX THEATER"

ELISE AND SHOO SHOO TURNED INTO 5 YEAR OLDS PLAYING WITH CRAYONS AT THE TABLE

MY BOWL OF EMPTY MUSSEL SHELLS 

SHOO SHOO

KIDS


SHOO SHOO READING THE HEADLINER


  Yesterday we went to a birthday party for Chris's Granny Banany. She turned 99 years young. We were going to take Chris along we are sticking to his doctors advice to keep him off of his wound as much as we can. I will post pics from the birthday party later today. At the party I was told by Barbara that she enjoys reading our blog daily. Did I get a swelled head? Yes I did!

  After the party we stopped in see Leticia in rehab. She is up and about and she is looking good. The rehab center is brand new and very nice. We chatted for a bit and she told me that she really misses reading our blog on a daily basis. That made me feel very good and special. Hopefully she will be going home soon.

  

  Last night my shorty and I hit up the movies. We saw "Ford vs Ferrari" and it was very, very good. Great acting!

  The best news that we received yesterday is that my (fidanzata) is out of the hospital and she is at home. I did a happy dance when I heard that news. Things are getting better and better.

   Also Sister Jayne told me that her mom considers me her son here in America. She is very grateful for what for what we have done for her daughter. My playmate and I try to make things as comfortable for Jayne as we possibly can because she does so much for us and we are blessed to know her. Chris's loves her dearly.

   This evening we are going to have  dinner at "Torino's" we are looking forward to it. They have great Italian food.

   Speaking of food. Are you all set for Turkey Day? 
We are working on it. Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Domenica and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

  

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Welcome home fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Granny Banany!

Jessie said...

Leticia continue to get better daily. Good to see yesterday.

Jessie said...

Jane (sweet pea) it won't be long now and you will be back at home.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...