Monday, November 18, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Ring My Bell!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.

  It is going to be a busy morning for me. First off I have a doctors appointment and then Truly Nolan will be here to do a annual inspection.

 Later this afternoon Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. So that means I will post more about the cruise in the next post. So you have a good day and I will chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...