Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




Are you good? I am good and Chris is resting listening to some "Fusion Jazz".

I just got back from dropping Sister Jayne and mom at Ross. I also stopped in at "Honey Baked Ham". I placed my order  online yesterday and I picked it up. I am glad that I went early because I had to stand in line like always. I usually go tomorrow and the line is out the door.

So now we are set for you Turkey Day dinner. We are having two dinners. One on Thanksgiving  and another one on Friday with the family. I like that it will  be just us on Thanksgiving Day along with Sister Jayne. Maybe we can convince Jayne's mom to join us as well.

Here are some picks from our cruise. We are in Nassau, Bahamas, and then on board our last day at sea. Enjoy! Soon we will be back in Miami.


OUR STATEROOM

THE BEARDED CLAM

MIO MOGLIE CHECKING THE MENU

SHEILA

DAVE

THE BAR

 I BET YOUR FAVORITE TOO?

HUSBAND DAY CARE

OUR SHIP MAKES THE ONE NEXT TO IT SEEM LIKE A TOY



THE FAMOUS ATLANTIS RESORT


IO CON MIO MOGLIE

WATCHING THE SUN SET


PROST MIO MOGLIE CON IO

CHIN CHIN DAVE AND SHEILA

A FANTASTIC TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON







SMOOTH CRIMINAL



TOO COOL


THE BEARDED CLAM

KALIK BEERS WERE ICE COLD AND DELICIOUS

MSC SEASIDE




3 comments:

Jessie said...

Sono d'accordo con te al 100% di ragazza. Mi e piaciuto anche il cartone animato. Come ti senti? Hai bisogno di fare qualcosa?

Loraine said...

Migliorare giorno dopo giorno. Grazie per avermelo chiesto.

Jessie said...

Grazie mille, fidanzata. Buona Notte!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...