Monday, November 25, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


A FORK IN THE ROAD!


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Just Got Paid by Johnny Kemp!

  Buon Lunedi!  How are you?  I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a robust French Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in the valley of Tucson. 

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me what I need to get done today. Chris will be visited by the wound nurse this morning and this afternoon he will be getting a massage from Rosemarie. I told him the she would be here today and he smiled big time. Yes, that means he will be getting his flirt on, smile!

  My playmate and I enjoyed a very nice evening at "Torino's". The food and the vino was a good as ever. We have not been there quite awhile.

  Hey only a few more days and Turkey Day will be here. Are you ready? I will post some pictures from "Torino's" and our last day at sea form our cruise later today.

  Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...