Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Busy!

Music listening to: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad!

  Buon Martedi! Come stai? How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and yes a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very windy morning here in the valley of Tucson. I am caring for Chris today due to we don't have caregiver coverage for Tuesdays. 

 Speaking of Chris he is doing very well. He enjoyed his massage yesterday from Rosemarie. I will be getting Chris up this evening for a short while. 

 This week is loaded with  doctor appointments for Chris. My playmate and I are way behind on our movie-going but we will catch up for sure.

  I am still looking through the pictures of our cruise and I will get them sorted and posted soon in a chronological order. Are we ready to get back on the MSC Seaside? You better believe it.

  Well I had better get to it. Have a good Martedi and stay safe, happy and sound. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao... Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Sono contento che il tuo blog sia tornato e non vedo l'ora di vedere le foto.

Jessie said...

Si, so che tutti chiedono le foto. Ho appena finite il primo giorno di soggiorno a Miami. Spero di postare loro questa sera. Mi preoccupo di Chris oggi perche non abbiamo una badante per oggi.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...