Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Shoop by Salt and Peppa!

  Buon Martedi! What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am and so did my playmate. We both popped up like bagels in a toaster. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and of course a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a chilly and windy morning here in Tucson.

  I am caring for Chris today due to we have no coverage. Chris is resting and enjoying his supplement via IV drip. He is listening to some Old School on his radio. Alexa is wake and she is reminding me that I have to make a trip to the Honey Baked Ham store today. I hope that they are giving out samples today, smile!

  I will post more about our cruise today after I get Chris settled. Hey, have you started your Christmas shopping yet? 

  I didn't sleep that well last night. I tossed and turned. This is the time of year that is not the best for me due to I miss my parents the most during this holiday season. It brings back so many memories for me and it brings me down a bit. 

  Well,  had better get to it post haste, eh? Have a great day and be careful out there. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Monna, have a great day.

Shirlene, enjoy the day?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

Liz, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno cara ragazza. Come stai oggi? Ti auguro una Buona giornata. Mi sei mancato di sicuro. Si, cibo al Torino's era molto buono.

Loraine said...

Ho ridacchiato forte al cartone animato papà-cervo. Una piccola risata rende il mondo un posto migliore!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...