Monday, November 18, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





Was you day  a good one? Chris is doing well and he has another appointment again at 7:45am on Wednesday.  Man!

I got back home from the doctor's office and I started to care for Chris. All of a sudden I started not to feel well. Very tired, weak, no appetite and a tremendous headache. I am still feeling that way right now. I may have picked up something from the doctors office.

I am going to hit the sheets early tonight. Elise is in her office on her Mac. I want to thank everyone for your comments about today's blog. I want to thank my fidanzata for posting on our blog today and everyday.

Tomorrow real early in the morning a plumber is coming out to replace a valve on a water line. We also have no coverage for Chris tomorrow so that means I am home bound. 

Last night we enjoyed a very good time at "Zemams" with the crew. The food was great and the vino rosso was flowing nicely. It was a war of sound as well. It was rather loud due to it was packed and that is a good thing. We were dueling with the table behind us. Smile.

Tomorrow I am going to fire up the crock pot and prepare some spare ribs. I will let them cook on low for about seven hours. Oh yeah, fall off the bone good.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Sexy, si fidanzata.

C'e che posso fare per te ragazza? Se e cosi per favore fatemelo sapere.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...