Monday, November 25, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How are you doing? I hope better than am. I have developed a super pounding headache. I may have to take something for this one.

The temp wound nurse didn't show up until 12:30pm to see Chris. And as I predicted the wound nurse took up some of Chris's massage therapist time because the both got here at just about the same time. Normally the wound nurse comes early in the morning between 7:15am and 9:00am. So this through everything off for the day and I hate that. Alexa, refused to play some music for me today like I had asked her to. Smile!

Chris is chatting up a storm right now and he is listening to some Old School music. He is also enjoying his supplemental drip as well.

Here are a the pics from our dinner at "Torino's". Enjoy we did. I may not get to post about the last day of the cruise today.



CHIANTI


IO

MIO MOGLIE


Later...Jessie 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Il cibo sembra meraviglioso!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...