Friday, November 22, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Funky Town!

  Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Sumatra Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in the Old Pueblo. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

Alexa is awake and she is reminding me of all that I need to get done today. I asked here to play some Down Home Blues for me today. We will see if she grants my wish.

 My playmate and I are going out to dinner this evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. After dinner we will stroll over the Fox Theater to see the live performance of "Randy Rainbow" it is going to be a night filled with laughs.

 I will post more about our cruise as time permits. We will have another visit from Truly Nolan to spray and inspect the exterior of the main house and Chris's house.

 Some good news my (fidanzata) surgery was a success and she is ready to come home. Capo Jim is keeping us informed on her progress. Thank you all for you prayers for my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim.

 Well I had better get to it. Have a wonderful TGIF! and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...