Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Baby Boy by Ashanti!

 Buon Mercoledi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. 

 Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me that I have a couple of tasks to take care of today. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 My playmate and I will be hitting up a movie this afternoon. I also have to make a trip over on the east side of Tucson today. 

 I will post more about our cruise later this morning after the wound nurse has cared for Chris. 

 Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Buona giornata. Sei pronto per le feste di domani e venerdì?

Jessie said...

Credo di si.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...