Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Irritated!

Music listening to: Heard It Through The Grapevine by Marvin Gaye

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about. She may be hitting the floor soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and the humidity is high this morning. I hope that we get some rain on our side of town. It has been storming all around us. Jane, Loraine, and I are not getting the thrill of running in the rain.

   Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have no plans as of yet for today. Elise is going to go to her book club meeting this evening at the "Lotus Garden" and she will bring me back some dinner from there.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, are you ready?

Jane and John, stay well.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, be good.

Shoo and Stu, it is almost time.

Marilyn, how are you?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

I am standing up naked typing this, ready to spring out the door!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...