Friday, July 11, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!        



Mood: Relaxed, Knocked Those Boots!

Music listening to: All Night Long by Lionel Ritchie

    It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance of the cave this morning and I believe that she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is doing it's job this morning so good that a second cup has been poured. OK, what has happened to the rain? I have had my flip flops at the door ready to go and nothing. Loraine, please by all means hit up Tucson in the al naturale today and I will do the same so we can get this party started.

    Elise and I went to the "Loft" yesterday to see the movie "Snowpiercer". It was surprisingly very good and it had a lot of innuendo in it and the ending was spectacular. 

    Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise, Bobby and I are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner tonight. Can you say T-Bone? We will for sure.

    Well,I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great "TGIF" day. Be careful out there.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine. let me know when you are making that run so we can get it done at the same time, eh?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy Montego Bay.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Marilyn, how are you?


2 comments:

Loraine said...

I took my happy pill and it's working! My flip flops are poised and ready to run if the drops starting to fall!

Jessie said...

That's my girl. Jane get your flip flops ready to roll and bring those buns.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...