Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Evening!

Evening!

  How are you doing? I hope better than I am. Elise is back at home and she is not feeling well at all. She is at the doctors right now. She is calling me know how things are going.

 I am in a very bad mood today. Too many issues are happening at one time. My main concern is for Elise. I  had a caregiver issue today when Chris needed to be cared for and the caregiver was in a rush because she had to be somewhere else. I am old school by that I mean that you complete your shift totally before you leave. If you have to call someone to let them know that you are running late by all means do that. This would not fly in a hospital or a nursing home setting. You always complete your shift.

 Next the USA is losing to Belgium in soccer. Next I keep getting calls asking for money and stamps. No it is not JT it is another family member. JT is doing fine. It is just not my day at all and it is a Tuesday, not a Monday! I am tempted to hit the overproof run from Jamaica, but I won't because I have to care for Chris this evening. Man, what a day!
Later..........Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...