Monday, July 7, 2014

Good NIght!

Good Night!    

How was your day? Hope that all went well? I relaxed today with Chris. We watched TV, listened to a book on CD and we spent some time outside waiting on the rain that never showed up.

I had my flip flops on and nothing else. Chris was shirtless and he did not have on any shoes. We were all set, but it fizzled out again. We will hope tomorrow brings the wet stuff our way. Smile!

I am feeling a bit stressed out because I am concerned and worried about Elise not feeling 100%. Waiting to hear more from our doctor.

Elise prepared corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes, baby carrots, and pita cheese sandwich. It was all good. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I will check on her a little bit later to see how she is doing.

Bobby has returned to Tucson from his visit with his son and family in Texas. I am sure that he had a wonderful time. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good evening.

Ciao..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Flo and John, stay dry.

Mary and Bob, have a great evening.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...