Monday, July 14, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!          


I am sure that your day has been better than mine? It has been a true Monday from the very beginning of the day.

First I just paid $400.00 dollars to replace the radiator in the Kia Sport. This is cutting down my spending cash for our trip to Las Vegas with JT and George. Does that set well with me (NO)!

Second my knee is starting to act up again and I have an upset stomach, a headache that feels like blasting in one of mines here in the AZ.

Third I have no appetite but I have to grub on something. So I think I will have a few scopes of Butter Pecan ice cream. Yeah!

Third my girlfriend "Lila" needed some assistance today with her ceiling fan. The fan work perfectly but the light did not work. So Elise had me to call a electrician to come out. He checked the switch and he found nothing wrong with it. He then checked the ceramic bulb plug and he said that this may be the problem. So after "Lila" dished out $75.00 ducketts the light still did not work. It is good thing my Drill Sergeant's hat was not available because it would have been put on. I asked my girlfriend several questions about where she purchased the light and if she still had the installation book and she did not. So I had to make a command decision to hit up Home Depot. I bought a new bulb but they did not have the ceramic plug to fit it. At that point the Drill Sergeant's hat would have been on for sure. Hoorah! Maggot!

 I returned to "Lila's" and I took apart the plug assembly and I rewired it and put in the new lamp. (WTF) it came on brightly. I 've got skills. I then commenced to say a few choice bleeped, and bleeped out works. Good thing "Lila" was in another room reading because I may have lost her as my girlfriend, smile. She was happy and that is all that mattered. 

I was supposed to pick up the Kia at around 11:30am this morning but I didn't pick it up until about 3:45pm. I stopped by earlier to pay my bill so I could collect the keys and pick it up when I could.

Elise took me to pick it up and I was glad to see her. She gave a very nice card to easy my mind because she knows it has been a bear of a day for me. I am crazy about this women and I am one lucky fellow, but wait she is one lucky gal too! Can you feel me? Smile!

Well, I am taking care of Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I will be hitting the sheets early tonight to read a bit and then crash and burn.

Have a great evening. I hope that tomorrow will be much, much better.

Ciao.....mia amicas!

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, will be looking for you this evening if it rains.

Jane and John, have a good night. Join me this evening it rains.

Flo and  John, sleep well.

Mary, wow thank you for the two recipes. They will tried and used several times without a doubt.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Rosie, how are you doing? You are good at Words With Friends.




1 comment:

Loraine said...

Mama Mia! Glad this day is over!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...