Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!         
I DON'T NEED THE RAIN! HUMP DAY!


Mood: Intense!

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Down With You by Brandy

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she may not be getting up soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I slept very well last night, but I could use a few more hour of sleep. Chris is talking up a storm this morning he is in a good mood for some reason.

    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Did I mention that Rosemary has a new car? It is a nice one and she is very happy.

    Elise and I may go to the movies today. She will check to see what is playing that we have not seen. I am all set to run in the rain today if it does. Loraine and Jane are you with me?

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Humper! Jane don't go there!
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, hope to see you later.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Erika, good to hear from you.

Rosie, good to hear from you. Get to feeling better soon.

JT, a few more days to Vegas.

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

My flip flops are rarin' to go! All we need is rain.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...