Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!                  

Mood: Naughty!

Music listening to: Serpentine Fire by Earth,Wind and Fire (classic)

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How goes it? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is brewing and I could use about a gallon of it this morning. I tried to get some much needed sleep in yesterday but I could not due to the phone ringing and the doorbell sounding. I did sleep well last night though. I am still a bit sleep deprived but I will catch up when I can. Sounds like it is time for a stay-cation, eh?

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this afternoon. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage from Pam this morning. I believe that Elise feeling better but we have still not heard anymore from our doctor about her test that he wants her to take.

    I have to run a few errands this morning while Angelica is here caring for Chris. Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon.

    Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good Thursday and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, I have to urge to run in the rain again. How about you?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Monna, have a wonderful day.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Marilyn, how are you?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Rosie, have a great day.

Shoo and Stu, can you say (Jerk please?)


1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'll have to go outside in the au naturel just to show the rain gods we're serious!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...