Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!                  


Well, no rain as of yet. We get cloudy, windy, and I get in the all together with my flip flops on and nothing. Go figure! My dear friend Loraine has been sitting at her computer in the all together ready to dash out the door. No luck on her side of town either.

Chris and I rested this afternoon and we watched TV. Elise watched with us for awhile, but she had to hit the sheets to rest up. I checked on her about 30 minutes later and she was counting Javalina's. 

I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise left to make her book club meeting at "Lotus Garden". She will bringing me back some hot and sour soup, fried rice, and some sweet and sour pork my favorite. Manja!

I want to thank everyone for the very nice comments about the Jamaica Trip Power Point Presentation. Are you ready to go to Jamaica? We want to go back and I have no doubt that we will.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful evening.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, maybe tomorrow, eh?

Jane and John, sleep well.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Flo and John, enjoy.

Ross and Denise, always good to hear from you.

Shoo and Stu, No Problems, Mon!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...