Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!       


Well, how was your day? Was it has dry as ours was? We got thunder boomers, a little wind, and about 5 or 6 drops of rain. Where is the monsoon?

I was all set to run in the rain again. I had on my flip flops and I even had socks on just in case the weather tricked me and it did. I was looking forward to bumping into Loraine and Jane but no such luck.

Chris and I had a peaceful day. Elise prepared a treat today that turned out very well. She made some gluten-free fig bars from scratch. We got the figs from my girlfriends (Lila)  fig tree. If you eat one you will be reaching for another.

We watched two episodes of "In Plain Sight" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop.

Well, you have a wonderful evening and sleep well. I received another comment about my photos from Flo and John. They really liked them and I owe it all to Flo for getting me started. Flo is a fantastic photographer.

Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep tight.

Loraine,I heard the thunder but alas we are dry as a bone again.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Flo and John, have a wonderful evening.

Mary and Bob, good to hear from you.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...