Friday, July 18, 2014

Hello!

Hello!

Well, Chris and I have returned from running our errands. Chris is taking a nap right now because I had him up very early this morning. Man is it hot outside! Whew!

Elise is out and about this morning and when she returns she wants to play games on the "Wii". She wants to play "Sega Racing" we had not played that in a while.

I am downing water right now to cool down. This evening while we are at "Oregano's" we will tackle a nice red with our pizza.

We saw the movie "Begin Again" it was very good with some very good music. Great acting! It is a must see. Well, I had better get in the kitchen so I can marinate some 1 and 1/2" think center cut pork chops. I will toss them on the grill tomorrow for dinner. Yummy!

Later..Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...